Proper Decorum during Golf
Are you a golf newbie? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. This important to be punctual especially if you made a booking for The initial hole in golf as this Is the polite way to do so. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. If you’re going to take A piece of turf Using your 60 degree vokey Wedge, do not forget to always fix the pitch marks on the green.
4. Now when you think that the golf ball shot is lost, then you should get used to playing provisional shot however you have penalty of one stroke unless the golf ball was lost out of bounds or in a water hazard, but if the ball is within bounds do your best to look for the ball you don’t want to play provisional shots.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. If your golf ball lands in a sand trap or if you have played in it intentionally then you have to rake it after playing if you don’t have a week then you may use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is well-mannered to make sure that the players Were first playing on the green are completely done playing, that means you will have to wait patiently for them to be done. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
Anothergolf etiquette that will prevent a lot of quarrels is to avoid treading on the putting line of your opponent, marking also has its proper decorum by placing a coin or a ball marker behind the ball or on the site and immediately replacing the ball we’re here got it from.
9. Hitting a ball that will surely hit someone, is a very tense experience But you should keep a sound mind and shout “fore”.
Golf is one fantastic game so simply following these proper manners when playing it will help this make it more enjoyable.